Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday's Tuesday List-It

Another List-it coming right up!
Thanks again to Aimee's blog for such great inspiration.
 
I doodled these out last night. I like this challenge, simple and fun but allows me to be reflective and appreciate the little things ;)

 
I've also been doing some abstract work.
I love to get to do this because I just get lost in the process and can just meditate.


My scanner did a terrible job so I ended up using my iPhone to photograph but the color is still weird


 

Please get over to Artsyville and check out this Tuesday's List-It participants:)
 
You'll be glad you did!

 
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

20 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful! You've inspired me to want to break out the watercolors and play today!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Karen said...

One more 'List-it'post and i'm gonna try it too! ;)

Mary Walker Designs said...

Your list is too fun good idea with the slot lid container would be perfect for change too

Em said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Okay, no excuses, I have to get my travel paints back out and use them. Love your list!

Deborah Weber said...

Love your list!

Tracey Fletcher King said...

I think you are on fire at the moment... the abstracts are awesome and I love your list it page... the last two have been so fabulous... I think your style is getting stronger and stronger...xx

Janet said...

Wow...I love those abstracts! They look great.

Fran Traina said...

Oh good!! I hope you do that! Enjoy!!

Fran Traina said...

Yes!! Do it:)))

Fran Traina said...

PS I love your blog

Fran Traina said...

Yes!!! I have one for that tooLOL

Fran Traina said...

Oh that's just great!! Thanks for your kind comment!!

Fran Traina said...

Thank you so much!!

Fran Traina said...

Thank you! Thank you!

Fran Traina said...

Thanks Janet!!

Gallery Juana said...

I feel the same way about getting lost in drawing abstract patterns. It truly is meditating.

always love your sketches!

April Cole said...

Absolutely beautiful work, Fran! ~xx
Great list, love the inspiration & energy you put forth... :]

Lynn Richards said...

I like the outcome, too!
xo
Lynn

Textile Recycler said...

Love the way you posted your list!

Karyna @ Paper Squid said...

So I just saw this, but as I've told you, I really enjoy you're illustrations. And man, I will just buy dollar store erasers instead of going crazy with the stuff I used to buy online when making stamps/linocuts, especially when I'm budgeting. And I use the same exact glass jars for my water colors, I think we're buying the same jelly, lol.

:)
XO,
Karyna