Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 is almost over!

The end is near and another beginning is going to start. Really, tomorrow is just another day amongst days. However I like the rituals of keeping track and taking notice of time passing. I have been on and off the web lately just relaxing and taking it all in during these holidays. And I'm getting some artwork done:


A message for 2013, gouache



Heart on Fire

a page from my art journal

I'm doing other creative stuff along with my regular painting and drawing, like papercutting and origami.
 
 
 

Enjoy your holidays and the loved ones you keep them with :)
See you in 2013,
 
 
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy new year!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

I'm pleasantly surprised by what I see on your blog :))

Unknown said...

Happy new year to you too! Be well Mary:))
Fran T xo

Unknown said...

Haha thank you and I like what I see on your blog too! Happy new year! FranT

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

OH MY... very sweet & artful!
A women of many talents... LOVE IT! ~xx
Great post, Fran... I am inspired.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
"cheers"... to friendship & art.
See you around in 2013.

Tracey FK said...

Great to be back visiting your blog... the holiday season is so hectic and I have been missing having some Fran wonderfulness... so excited to see what you come up with in the New year and beyond... going to be a great year... I can just tell ...xx

Rita said...

Looks like you had a very creative holiday season. I'm late reading blogs, but Happy New Year anyways. ;) Me, I'm lost without my camera. I don't have an iPhone, but my smart phone is supposed to take pictures. I just have never learned how to take them because I love my camera so much--LOL! Happy 2013!