Sunday, November 18, 2012

Falling Behind

It's been quite a while and I've fallen a bit behind with my posts.
Here are a few images I've worked on these past days.
today's artwork - Sunday 11/18/12 , for AEDM and Sketch Sunday
We finally got power restored in the house on the 11th. Which was just shy of two weeks. This past week we tried to get back into the swing of things.
 
 

 


 I been creating the whole while through but unfortunately  I haven't been blogging
AEDM and PatternADay much since the storm. But I'm here!
 
I've definately been keeping up-to-date on Instagram. Blogging takes a little more time. Instagram is just so, well, instant. LOL!
But you can say more when you blog. I don't have alot to say tonight. So tired and this is going to be a busy week with Thanksgiving on the way. I'll try to do a better job this week:)
Have a great week my friends. Thank you so much for all your visits and comments as it means alot to me.
 
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

10 comments:

AM Zafaran said...

I gather from your post you are just getting things to normal after the storm, here's all my best thoughts for you! Your page is delightful with all its bright colors and variety! Great work!

Cameron said...

I think your art says so much, though....so not to worry when you aren't feeling as wordy :)

I love what you do...your lettering and use of color are so stunning!

Rita said...

OMGosh! You may not have been blogging but you have been very busy! Love all of these--so cherry and bright. Wonderful to see what you've been up to. :)

J Bamman the southern sunshine girl said...

Love that little owl ornament!

Unknown said...

Oh Fran, I'm lucky these days to get one post week up, and I've had power! I am enjoying seeing everything on instagram.xo
Lynn

Ileana said...

Beautiful, uplifting messages to go with your lovely artwork. Inspirational! Thanks for sharing.

Lorinda.C.F said...

I've so enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful work on Instagram this past while Fran. I haven't been posting every day either.... As I figure it, the goal is to be making art every day (which you're certainly doing) not blogging every day. xx

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Hip, hip... hooray! :]
All is lookin' good, very inspiring Fran. ~xx

Linda Richardson said...

Enjoyed all your fab designs, and so pleased you have been productive considering you havn't had power! well done!

Tracey FK said...

Think happy, be happy is perfect and the autumn one is lovely as well... so glad you got power back and hoping you get back to normal soon...xx