Sunday, July 8, 2012

ICAD #? who's counting

I posted last night because I thought I had to go updstate today but it ended up I didn't have to ake the trip. So I'm having more time than I thought I would today. yay!
As for the ICAD, I have stopped keeping track. I'm so far behind its pointless...LOL. But I just love this challenge and can't stop:)
I wanted to try out a card that is related to another challeng and that would be Inspiration Avenue's teapot challenge. I am a HUGE coffee drinker but do drink tea occasionally. I like the idea of all the 'accessories' that involve tea, the pots, the spoons, the tea balls, the cozies, etc etc. I also like the different shapes of the pots and cups. And they are so fun to draw.
The index card I made shows pot and cup shapes  I saw on Pinterest.
Damn that Pinterest is like a vortex, its so hard to get out of there!
Thank goodness its cooler today but we've still managed to keep ourselves holed up today since we've been doing that for the past 4-5 days now, tomorrow I'll get myself out of the house:)
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Olivia Lovejoy said...

I love your drawings! Thanks for sharing the link to your blog on Flickr ICAD page. I'm having fun looking at everything. Also love that you're doing so many challenges. I think I'm going to have to join another one once ICAD ends.

Serena Lewis said...

Wonderful ICAD, Fran...my sister used to have an elephant teapot just like the one on your card. :)

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

BEAUTIFUL ICAD!
That "blue" background, amazing Fran. :]

Rita said...

I'm a coffee drinker, too, but I do like the occasional cup of tea...also, because I am so fascinated by all the paraphernalia. Love all the teapots! This is so cute! :)