Thursday, June 21, 2012

ICAD #19 - baby its a hot one


I can be OCD about alot of things, like music. I have to play this track everytime I get in my car. I am starting to feel as if Dave Grohl is brainwashing me. I have to get that out of my car. LOL but if not this one then it will be another. If I like something I will play it over and over and over, yikes! Also when I look at artwork I have done in the past I can remember what I was listening to when I was creating it. I bet that happens to alot of people.
Its looking like my white gel pen has seen better days. waaah! I've got to go to Blicks and get another. I swear I go in with good intentions of getting ONE thing and come out with five.

I'm catching up have two more to go. I like these colored index cards. I hope I am not breaking any rules. That hydrangea is still on my table. I hope I can get to it tonight.

The boy is off school these past two days and then goes back once more tomorrow for a half day. God only knows why. I just don't get these half days at all. That has got to be killer for some parents. I am grateful to be able to work from home but what about people that don't? This week he has three half days, Mon/Tues/Fri and last week he had a few....He told me he goes in and watches part of a movie...what's that about?

Okay its gonna be hot here on Long Island today. Record breaking weather.
My Floridian dog is going to love his walk today! 

Take care and keep cool.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

6 comments:

Rita said...

I haven't been listening to music for quite a long time. (Realized that I used to listen to most of it in the car.) But I used to love to play favorite songs over and over again, too. My mom used to put her favorites on repeat on the stereo--maybe I got it from her--LOL!
What kind of white pen is that favorite one? I like the Uniball Signo white the best.
How can you ever leave an art supply store with just one thing. I think it's impossible. ;)

Zoe said...

I love this because it's one of my favourite songs too! So full of energy! I love what you've done for your ICAD here :)

Kristin Dudish said...

I totally get it - I am OCD about music too :)

(I love your Regina Spektor card a few posts down too, by the way.)

It is so much fun to look through all of your gorgeous cards :)

xo
Kristin

Andria said...

I like your use of colored index cards...I haven't seen that anywhere else yet. And I really love all the little doodles around the song lyrics...great look!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Fun, fantastic... creative; all wrapped up in one ICAD. Great work.! :]
I am really enjoying this background "blue", such a beautiful color.

Natasha said...

I am jealous you have a Dick Blicks to visit in person and yet grateful I don't!! :)

My children have been off school this week, and now I have job interviews impending, I do wonder what will happen when I am working...a whole new territory since I have worked from home since before my daughter was born.