Thursday, June 28, 2012

Catching up with index cards

Keeping up! 
I usually hate the way I draw hands but sort of like how this one came out. I tried to blind contour but i always end up looking thru the course of the sketch. ImaCheater:)) LOL!

My brother is in town for the week - Yipee! My son is so excited to see his uncle.
Going to be a fun weekend! I'm not going to be able to get time off tomorrow to go to the city with my son and brother  I'm not going to bitch about it, it is what it is. Gotta stay positive and I know that we've got the whole weekend to see one another! Glass is half full Frannie!
Have a good day today ...THURSDAY:)))) myfavday



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Wonderful drawing!

Unknown said...

thanks Jackie:))

Rita said...

I like your sketches!
Yup! Half full, Baby! Half full! :):)
Enjoy your time together.

Lorinda.C.F said...

Wonderful sketches Fran.

I received your package today. You darling, wonderful woman. There was so much goodness--so much beauty. You spoiled me rotten! Thank you so very much my friend. xoxo

Unknown said...

Love these. A lot.
Have a great week with your brother!
xo
lynn

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh my... these look great, Fran!
The illustrations look playful, you must be having the time of your life with these. :]
Keep "arting", you are doing a terrific job!
Take care.

Rory Fugerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.