Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Put Bird On It


I finished the ATCs I made for the Put A Bird On It swap, on Sunday. Birds are really lovely but hard to draw, their little heads always give me trouble.. Well, for the most part they are pleasant, although I had a bird as a pet once and he drove me nuts with his squawk. Oh man, that was not wonderful.  I love the mourning doves that we have here, they coo-coo so beautifully!

 I also received an ATC for this swap already. I was so pleased with how beautifully made it was. Here are some shots of the ATCs I made:
ATC 1, mailed Monday

ATC 2, mailed Monday
I made cards to tuck the ATCs into

Here's the other card:)

This is the first of two that I receive. What a nice ATC and she sent some wonderful additional goodies!
Spring is almost here, I can just feel it. I am so looking forward to it this year. The winter was so mild that it will be nice when the fair weather is here once and for all, to stay for good. Have a fantastic day!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

12 comments:

Janet said...

Your ATCs are beautiful. I'm sure the recipients will love them.

Unknown said...

Thanks Janet!!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

These are very sweet & lovely... such wonderful ATC's.
Birds are one of my favorite elements to use in art. :]
I also think, your card is beautiful too.
Enjoy your swapping...

Unknown said...

thanks April I am enjoying. I just joined another! having fun with these little ones:)

Anonymous said...

Your birds are beautifully drawn (even their little heads LOL)--and I think it was so nice to make a card to send with them. So pretty!

Unknown said...

thank you Cat! Hope you're doing well today!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful cards. You are so creative! I'm happy to follow your awesome blog!

Lorinda.C.F said...

Fantastic swap! The pieces you created and received are absolutely wonderful!

Gwen said...

Your ATCs are probably the best I have ever seen:)
xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Mimi! I love visiting your blog, the girl on the beach is stunning!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments Lorinda! You're so very nice:))

Unknown said...

Hi Gwen, You are so kind to say that, I'm blushing:))