Wednesday, November 9, 2011

AEDM Day 9 ~Another Rumi

I found this site online that has these amazing quotes and I am stuck under "R" for Rumi...I just love his stuff. I ought to get serious and buy a book to use as reference. I try to be clever sometimes and it usually ends up backfiring on me but I'm a little too snarky to go full blown bewilderment, even though I know thats the place to be.



I am working alot these days and staying up late working, not feeling so good, then on to grumbling a little bit about everything....even this challenge! Gee I'm 9 days in and all pissy because I have to draw a bit.. But I have to remember that art is what I need to get through the tough days, lousy doctor visits and general wise ass-iness that comes in my life from all directions. Art's my tonic, the penicillin ... pretty bewildering I suppose ;)
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

Tracey FK said...

If it helps... this made my day... I am with you in the snarky , pissy, whinging and wining mode at the moment... going to shake it off with a glass of wine... want one??

Unknown said...

Oooh thank you!! no wine for me today, I am on antibiotics :(
but I am so glad that this spoke to you:)) Happy Thursday... we're getting there:)

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

I love your artistic style! I'm a huge fan of quotes too (I've got over 20 pages of copied and pasted ones in a folder in my computer...) ~ what was the website you found this quote on? (www.taraleaver.com/blog ~ won't let me leave my details, sorry!)

Unknown said...

Hi Tara! Thanks for your visit! I found that at www.goodreads.com

Great site! Take care and happy Sunday,
FranT

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

Thanks! :)