Tuesday, November 8, 2011

AEDM ~Day 7 - Cloudiness and Ropes of Rain

Coming in again late...oh well:)) I did this drawing originall on black board with white gel pen but it didn't looks so great to me, so I switched up the colors in Picnik. I put the black one down below too. Hope everyone is enjoying this challenge. I am having a great time checking out people's blogs as well as meeting up with others on Flickr. I went to Art(that Matters) tonight for our bi-monthly meeting. We're planning a show in December called "White on White" and all the artwork has to be done in white or slight variations of white with tints of colors. I have tried a few ideas but still having a think about it:) This is tough! But it will be fun. We're all getting involved with the hanging, planning, advertising, etc. They've even decided to serve white food at the opening, LOL! They stopped at dressing in all white.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Tracey FK said...

I like both versions and think they would look great together... or next to each other... you know what I mean... I am enjoying finding so many new blogs as well... and good luck with the planning... white food... trying to think what will be on the menu!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your compliment Tracey!! So far for the white food we haven't entirely discussed but I have some ideas: cupcakes with the white vanilla frosting, white chocolate covered pretzels, different cheeses (white of course)with the palest water cracker we can find , white wine :).... its fun trying to come with ideas..

Lorinda.C.F said...

These are stunning!

Unknown said...

Thank you Lorinda!! Glad to meet you:)